Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Die Motherfucker Die

Things have been very quiet and I just didn't want to ramble on about useless bullshit. That being said, I took a couple quick shots of two recent acquisitions and both revolve around the excellent Rot In Hell. The item on the left is the very limited lathe cut 7" titled "Ulfhedinn". I was able to snag one of these at the A389 Showcase show and as great as the music is, the fuckin' thing comes housed in a ski mask. It's a great touch. Beside "Ulfhedinn", is Rot In Hell's first demo tape, which has two of my favorite tracks: "Behavioral Resistance" and "Sins Of Malice". The insert folds into an upside cross. Again, another nice touch.




I scored a handful of very cool tapes and a RIH hoodie that was limited to 5. Expect some new stuff soon. Right now, I just can't write worth a damn. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fetch The Pliers © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness